<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 06, 2005

at least i'll have great steak stirfry 

stolen from an email to kasey-

Today is not a good day. Today is the kind of day where I woke up, bleary eyed from sleeping in my contacts, nasty from a night of ... activity, and confused because the clock says 7:17 when it should say 6:30. On top of that, my roommate decided that today of all days is the day he should wake up at 7 and take a shower. So I was pretty much left with no option but to attend work in glasses and without showering (and there's only so much a washcloth can do). How unhappy am I right now?

But wait, there's more. Tonight I have to go to dinner with Ben and his parents AND his grandparents. How terrible! I'm kind of scared they might expect me to talk. And I don't know if I can deal with that.

We'll focus on yesterday tho. Good day. Mostly. Didn't do much at work and got to leave at noon. It was beautiful out! Perfect day to paint my toenails while enjoying the sun on the deck. Ben showed up a couple of hours later and we talked and whatnot until 5. OH! I cooked. I fried some steak my dad gave me a couple of days ago and it was soooo tasty.

The plan was to go to Madison and have dinner with D and her man at Olive Garden. And I was looking forward to this in a way you can't imagine. I love Olive Garden. But then when I called my sister (while we were on the way to Madison) she breaks the horrible news to me that trap shooting started that night. I had to turn around, change my clothes and hang out with a bunch of hicks. How stupid.

Instead of Olive Garden we had chinese and watched The Office. The original BBC version. I didn't really like it. It was ok and funny at times, but really kind of bored me.

Oh and top of everything, I've been incredibly emotional for some reason. Especially last night. It may have scared Ben a bit how quickly and without any reason I suddenly fell apart and into tears. Poor guy.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?