<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 24, 2005

Stupid gwen, get outta my head 

So the other day, pictures were taken of me.

After our softball game on Tuesday (we lost, but I got a triple), Mrm called to see if I wanted to pose. I had to run home and shower, cause I was nasty, but was totally all about it.

It was all set up in Boarder’s basement. I know it sounds skeezy, but I’ve known Boarder for over three years through work and have hung out with him a few time. And I’ve known Mrm for over a year.

It was neat. We only took about 50 pictures because of the memory card (Mrm forgot all except the smallest one). There are a couple of pictures I like and one I really like. Mostly tho, it’s me with my eyes closed or with a dumb expression on my face. Mrm kept making me laugh and then take the picture. Of course it’s super easy to make me laugh/smile when I’m trying not to.

I had fun doing it and am looking forward to doing it again. Except…Ya know how when you first try something you’re usually nervous? Well, I don’t get nervous until I have to do it again. Ohhh example time!

When Ben first taught me to drive stick - didn’t have any problems the first time, almost killed it twice the second time and couldn’t even get on the street the third time.

But we’re taking more tonight. I dunno if we’re going to be outside or inside or where or what, but I’m looking forward to it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?