<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 23, 2005

This is how much of a fool I am: 

Yesterday, my supervisor and I were doing a mailing. She wanted to see all the labels to make sure they went to the right address. Not a difficult task in and of itself. She starts to get a headache. And oh no, it might be a migraine. And she can’t get a migraine cause she has a pedicure that night. Feeling sorry for her, I did the rest of it by myself while she rested.

This morning I realized, I had to go to my second job last night. So I did all the work for her so she could get a pedicure while I had to continue working. How fucking stupid.

Here I sit getting really bitter about it. I've never had a pedicure, couldn't afford a pedicure (time or money) and my feet are so fucked up from working all the time, I wouldn't even enjoy a pedicure (not to mention I really hate feet).

But fuck that noise.

She came in this morning and thanked me because she didn't get a headache later that night after all. I just wanted to slap her.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?