<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

HE CALLED!! HE CALLED!!

I don't think I would be able to make it another day if he hadn't. I was a wreck. The next time Ben goes on a trip without me for two weeks, he is not allowed to leave while I'm all about the pms. I've been crying something like non-stop.

But it doesn't matter, because he called. And while my heart is still very achy, it got it's fix of Ben. No matter how short the conversation, or how hard I was crying while I was talking. And he promised to call again today.

Filling up time had been kind of easy. I've been cleaning, or rather I should be cleaning. No matter. I've got time. Especially since I can't go skiing. What is with the 40 degree weather in January? And it would bother me if it were a nice 40, but it's a cloudy raining 40. So that pretty much sucks.

My friends have been really cool tho. I've hung out with Kp more this week than I have in a month. I was going to stay the night at her house, but her bed is odd. And the tv was loud. I did fall asleep, but koko likes to laugh. And I'm so ok with that, but it woke me up. So I traveled a few blocks to my parents' house.

And my sister even came over to hang out with me. Unfortunately she's working tomorrow night, but that's otay. I'll go skiing alone. That sucks. Mucho. Maybe I'll see someone I know there, but I doubt it.

Oh exicting news! I went and filed all the nessecary papers so I can get my passport. That shit is expensive. I'm hoping this summer is a break. And that taxes come about the time we go on vacation. Canada here we come! I hope.

And of all the places to have to get a passport to visit...Canada? I can't even say I'm going somewhere really cool. I have a friend who is going to Rome. Simply because he's always wanted to, and there is a break in the football schedule. Lucky bast'd.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?