<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm ready for a good day 

Last weekend was a fun time. Saturday I got to hang out with my parents. I haven't really gotten to do that in ages. AGES. We drank wine :)

Ben found out at 5:30pm Saturday that he would have to work Sunday. I have issue with the way he handled that, but whatev. I ended up going on the Walk for PKD without him. Just me, his parents and his grandma. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but still. I may have cried a little out of disappointment.

Yesterday, after a really frustrating day at work, I was offered Brewers tickets. So I took them. Not realizing until after that they were for 9 rows behind the dugout. And oh yeah, Metavante guest passes and gold parking too.

Of course, I invited my Oldest Sister first. She's my Brewers inspiration. And KP. That will be easier since she lives in Milwaukee. And Mouse will be going too. Everyone was really excited and about hyperventilated over the phone (me too, every time... that will take it outta ya). Party!

So Brewers game tonight, work tomorrow, Salmon fishing on Thursday, work Friday, weekend. I know this is going to be a really sleepy week, but I don't care. I'm ready for some fun.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?