<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Well, that didn't go so well. I arrived early to the dermatologist's office. And proceeded to wait for 45 minutes. It wasn't so bad. I didn't want to listen to music on the way down, so I was already well immersed in my own thoughts. Also, the entire wall was a window, plenty of people watching opportunity.

After getting naked and waiting for another 10 minutes, Dr. A came in. She was nice enough, but my biggest problem with any dermatologist I've seen is they rush in and rush out. She was on her way out before she asked if I had any questions. Which meant she had to come back in to write me a prescription.

Although she did want to take a slice of skin off me. That's not so polite. Well, I suppose getting it removed will be better in the long run. I have a appointment for November 24th. I'm also on the cancellation list - if someone cancels sooner, I'll get a call. Let's hear it for mole removal!

I couldn't do it yesterday because of the hunting trip this weekend. I am excited, but I'm sorta down about the mole thing. I haven't told anyone but Ben and my supervisor (so I could get the time off work). I don't know if I want to. It's depressing.

But hey! I might get a chance to visit old home town in Colorado. And that's exciting.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?